February 5, 2010

Avant garde like that.

John Mayer, Ben Folds (then Five) and now Domo.... Let's just say I'm at the forefront. 


I knew I was onto something when I turned the corner in Borders and found an entire display of Domo stuff--  Easter Domos, Halloween leftover Domos, and just one... just one PINK Valentine Domo! It was totally adorable, and I knew that after the insane week I had, $12.99 had never made me happier. So I picked him up. The last one.


And let me tell you-- I just had a sense for this-- I bet other people want Pink Domos. So I checked Amazon. They had just 1 available, for $56!!! Then I went to Ebay... only two listed, both with bids in the $30 and $40s! 


I couldn't part with my Domo for that, but I certainly could find another one and part with it! I called another local store and they had just 1 left. Just in time for me to put it on hold, pick it up tomorrow morning, and still be in time to ship for the end of my auction.






Domo leads to way to financial freedom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment