February 15, 2010

rescued.

Just a tidbit, and I swear I'll stop talking incessantly about my new etsy shop... 


Just thought I'd quickly feature my favorite new piece-- heck, they are all my favorites-- but my *new* favorite is this hammered copper tag I made this afternoon and decided to call "Sadie" after my parent's rescued pooch. I love how it's distressed and the tiny little rose that is attached. 
I'm totally digging making tags. I love that it doesn't take forever, and that within a short time, you have a pretty professional-looking result. I admire people that sew, knit, paint, etc... but when I'm just a weekend artist, I don't have time (or patience, I guess) to wait for weeks for results.
Just thought I'd share!

2 comments:

  1. Glad my Sadie was your
    inspiration. It's just
    as pretty as she is.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete