February 15, 2010

Open for Business

Check it out online!



I got some of the pieces posted up last night and promptly started fretting that someone would buy them. The what-Ifs started coming... what if people would be unhappy with the pieces? What if I messed them up? What if the pictures look nice and people aren't happy with the real product? What if...
:::
I had a dream that I received 9 orders overnight-- from one buyer-- a representative for a "Celebrity Wedding"-- and this person was requesting specialty metals that I had to travel to go get. He wanted pet names and insurance ID (?) numbers stamped on the back. There was a PO number and conditions to the sale and it all seemed so complicated. Needless to say, I was stressed out.
:::
So anyway, that was my Sunday. We'll see. If it flops, it flops. If things sell, they sell. I'm going to keep making prototypes, so check back for little updates here and there. Maybe if the whole thing works out, I'll do some sort of cross blog/etsy situation... but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite impressed with how quickly your idea has turned into cute products. Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete