June 14, 2009

livin on the cheap...


So, don't judge me or anything, but I got my hair cut at Mastercuts this weekend. In the Mall.

Yeah.

Truth is that I needed it done and didn't want fork out $50 plus tip at a salon in the suburbs. And I just wanted a trim... nd I keep making justifications....

But it's cute. And it's done.

Speaking of cute, I saw these purple shoes:

And... then I saw...

And then... the price (BIG LOTS!)

And I thought, what the heck... they're comfy... cute... and cheap. Don't be hatin' when you see me with my $14.95 haircut and $12 shoes...

3 comments:

  1. ha! Welcome to my life... I've been going to Great Clips for years and got pissed when they raised the price from a $12 adult cut to $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! If you're maintaining a cut, why *not* save the cash?! I can say (from personal experience) that it can be worth the cash when you're changing your hair to something new. Glad you had a good weekend!
    LP

    ReplyDelete
  3. --and I won't judge your shoes. I might if they were the crazy big croc slipons... but who doesn't love some little mary janes?
    LP

    ReplyDelete