January 4, 2009

Snoozeville, population 1.

I need some new blogs to read.

My old standbys aren't doing the trick anymore, and If I read one more entry about potty-training or morning sickness, I'm going to scream. Come to think of it, I HAVEN'T seen any entries about those subjects lately, because everyone seems to be jet-setting around talking about being bloggers rather than ACTUALLY POSTING ANYTHING.

I'm off to troll for greener grass... especially interested in finding subjects involving travel, living the chic rural life, organic gardening, dogs, photography, general wittiness... OH WAIT, that's my blog... (har...)

Suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry girlie, no suggestions...but you'll definately find that some research time spent wading through your favorite bloggers lists of *their* favorite blogs is useful... at least that's worked for me.
    Soule Mama maybe lists some of her favorites?
    LP

    ReplyDelete