March 10, 2010

stress!!!

  • life is rife with hospital visits of the paternal sort. More later, but seriously, can people get healthy around here already?
  • one of my etsy clients emailed and said she hasn't received her package yet. I mailed it 8 business days ago.  GULP. I have no idea. I told her I'd replace it and ship at my expense if she didn't get it by this weekend. I really really really hope she gets it because seriously, I cannot afford bad feedback at this early point in the store (I know it's NOT my fault, but people get all touchy about that stuff whether or not it's the seller's fault or not...)
  • I have a cold.
  • Work is so insanely, ridiculously.... did I say ridiculously?.... stupid right now. If I knew what the heck was going on, I'd be working on making a move. Sumpins up, I'm telling you, and it's just not right, man...
  • Poppy doesn't have lyme disease (or a recurrance thereof)... so I'm not quite sure what makes her lethargic, dismal, and generally dis-interested. She was pumped to go on a walk today, but could really care less about playing ball... hmm...
  • I don't get home early enough to photograph my etsy stuff, and I have a guy who is requesting a special listing of something. I had to push him off until this weekend. I hate doing that to people.
so there it is. I'm sure I'll come up with something later....

No comments:

Post a Comment