January 13, 2010

Dreaming...

We have old house experience, right?







Totally not haunted, though, right? Right?


Anyway. Jed finally talked to what would be his future boss today and they had a surprisingly good conversation. Surprisingly, I say, because we're trying to keep really low hopes about everything. I'm not saying hope like we HOPE to leave, but hope like... we don't want to get all in a scurry about stressing for nothing. 


Alas, there's no room for stress when you have a FIREPLACE IN YOUR KITCHEN, people!?! 


Doesn't it just look like the b&b I didn't know I always wanted to run? Don't you think that people would just drop by via horse-drawn sleigh for some mulled cider? If we had a house like this, they might, I'm justsayin....

2 comments:

  1. Randy has family in New Hampshire. And if you move there, I'd have family there, too. Good reasons to move there, ourselves :)

    ReplyDelete