June 26, 2009

Un!

Blastoff! We'll be in France tomorrow morning!

I'm re-reading packing lists, combing through the house making sure all is in order... why is it when you pack for a big trip, you *always* feel like you're forgetting something--- is the curling iron plugged in? the garage door left open? did I remember to shut the hose off?

All that aside, we're super excited and ready to see, with our own eyes-- and our own camera-- just how gorgeous it is! Hope for a safe flight, gorgeous weather, and most importantly,
that we truly don't need air-conditioning in July in the South of France. Those thick stone walls better do their magic...

Eze Village-- our b&b is somewhere on the top there. We'll be sure to take a full report on the exact blue of the mediterranean, because there *has* to be some photoshopping going on here, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong....

Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

  1. I bet there's no photoshopping... I was surprised at how blue the ocean was in Jamaica. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the trip!! Make sure you take plenty of time to just relax and drink in what's around you-
    LP

    ReplyDelete